Topo Designs San Francisco and brand ambassador Peter Amend are thrilled to host a two day, two night campout to connect with our community in a fun and exciting way. Providing a space for Topo Designs friends, ambassadors, and employees to interact with the brand in the raw beauty of Big Basin. We believe that keeping things simple and classic - getting outside, setting up your tent, having a beer, making coffee in the morning - brings people together.
A photography workshop led by Peter will focus on how to take the perfect outdoor self-portrait, and discussions and slideshows around the campfire will focus on his approach to topics such as:
- tools of the trade: remote systems, timers, budget vs. high end equipment
- using your environment’s natural light, color, and texture to your advantage
- how to introduce products into shots in a natural way
- insight on post production, social media posting and image curation
Join us August 30th-September 1st at Big Basin Redwoods State Park in Boulder Creek, California. We’ll kick things off Tuesday afternoon, getting to know each other as we set up camp, prepare a meal together, and share experiences over the bonfire. After a slow coffee and breakfast on Wednesday morning, we’ll have time to hike and explore, before our post-dinner photo adventure. Thursday morning will have us sharing a breakfast feast before breaking camp and hugging your new friends goodbye.
- Pre-registration required, spots are highly limited
- Cost: $60 includes camping spot, 4 meals, workshops, and Topo Designs goodies
- Check in Tuesday, August 30th at 4pm, check out Thursday, September 1st, at 11am
- Meals included: dinner Tuesday and Wednesday night, breakfast Wednesday and Thursday morning (plan for your own lunch and snacks Wednesday afternoon!)
- Bring your own tent, sleeping pad & bag, and gear (official packing list sent on registration)
Register on Eventbrite and join us on the Facebook event page so we can get to know each other!